Friday 4 May 2012

Scrapbooking #2

Yay, manage to come up with 2 more pieces in my album and im running out of tools and embelisment. Although i tend to recycle my materials from goods but is nice to have some store bought stickers and all but unfortunately in Penang, there is very limited supply (VERY ... limited )
I crave to be able to spend my weekends browsing through Huge craft storeess and be able to touch all those beautiful embelishment and materials..... ! that is why i envy u guys over there that are able to do that.

Which leads me to have a dream being able to open one craft store myself ! I twould be a dream come true. i think its probably one of those things i want to do before i die ? lol ... i hope i would live the day to see that happens .. =)

definitely every men wish~ lol

my fav holiday spot
stay tuned , who knows? that day could be sooner than i thought
( oh god Please please please ..... =p) good day everyone .....


Love, Elsie

No comments:

Post a Comment