Tuesday 29 May 2012

Busy Busy Buzz....

Gosh .. it has been a busy week for me .! getting ready my Little Baby Girl 's Birthday Party. She is turning 1 This Coming June. Time Flies ! i know, and im so sad that i was not able to make time for any crafts This week. Hope u would bare with me . Definitely Will make some Thing this coming week ! Anyway , cant wait to  For the month of June to Arrive.So many Happy Things Happening.

My Darling Daughters' B day, Going to visit my grandma at Singapore! and the most Happy Part FINALLY i can see my beautiful Big Shot Machine ! Omg Cant wait to grab hold of it. im so so excited i keep on searching online information on what kinda dies i should get ! ive been wanting the Big shot machine for soo so long. Now finally is going to be here soon and i  can make way for more creative works !

Till then do bare with me! xoxo Happy crafting guys! don give up !

Love Elsie.

2 comments:

  1. Elsie, my girl's birthday also in June... But i dont prepare anything yet.. just thinking for a new dress for her..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. wow i guess we have alot in common ya ^^. pretty dress huh how lovely! i was thinking to get her a tricycle though she cant cycle yet haha... i guess i can push her around in it ? =p

      Delete