Monday 14 May 2012

My lovely ladybirds

Lovely Ladybirds xx 


The Month of May is Dedicated to All mothers and Love ones celebrating this Meaningful event. And i'm so happy i can be apart of it.

I ve created this Cute Little family of ladybirds. im never fond of creepy crawly creatures But ladybirds are exceptional! just the name itself have kinda make me smile.The Name "LadyBird" does makes me more less scared of them( a perception that this creature is more gentle and friendly) haha.

I just use some left over felts from previous projects and some Black threads . very simply to do. Is can be a very nice brooch too. Simply add a pin behind it. These are wonderful Favors and gift i made this as christmas gifts last year.

Hope u like it. Happy Crafting ! and stay tune =)

My Little Ladybird

No comments:

Post a Comment