Monday 7 May 2012

Mothers' Day Shortbread Cookies

Mothers' Day has arrived and This is my First Mothers day~! welcome to the motherhood Club i said so to myself (wink*) After being a mother myself i finally realize the true meaning of a Mothers' Unconditional Love. And i now truly believe that No Love can be compared to a mothers love. It is so Pure and Divine ....

That is why is even more appreciate My Mum, the love of my life . Ive thought of getting her a gift but then i still believe in sentimental value and decided to make something for her rather than Store Bought goods.
Mothers' Day Shortbread Cookies 

Dear Mummy Catherine,
        
            Thank you for bringing into this world and show me how to love .. U are my  everything and i love you so much . Nothing in the world would ever can replace u in my heart. Happy Mothers' Day and May the rest of your days be feel with Hugs and Kiss ....

love with all my heart,
Your Daughter , Elsie

2 comments: