Monday 30 April 2012

Scrapbooking all sweet memories

Ive always admire those who can do so much with papers . Scrapbooking is also one of the things i would love to be apart of. unfortunately, at where i live it is very hard to get the tools i need. My Dream Finally came true when i saw the First proper Scrapbooking Store opened in my hometown , Smidapapers ! fell in love with the shop , it was love at first site. 

cover page of my album
Is just so sad to see it moved. from its original location and now i could only rely on online craft blogs to get my goods. but thats not going to stop me from creating beautiful things. i believe  could just make anything out of ... Anything? lol i recycle some of the papers from used wrapping papers and cards....

here are some of the scrapbooking ive done. It took me a while to do it as u know im a fulltime housewife and a mother. so I don really have the privilege to seat down quietly to do them.So, that is why they are precious to me, this are some of the ones i spend my precious free time doing. hope you will like it as much i do.

married on the 31.12.2010


sweet moments


where we first met. Basketball court lol.

Is my may of keeping all the beautiful memories and smiles. SMiles that will never fade away =)

No comments:

Post a Comment