Monday 23 April 2012

Time files , there goes a weekend. a fair week i should say. nothing extra ordinary. Just to share with you something ive done a few months ago. My bestie's Birthday, Jasmine. As i have mention. Love to find reasons to wrap practically anything up. 

Is my Dearest Friend birthday give definitely Would spend more time with it. However it dint take long. i love simple yet meaningful ways to wrap ,im never the type that would spend whole afternoon cracking my head. im more towards going with the flow. let my imagination run wild. 

But as for this, i called it "Sealed With love " using all raw materials. Brown paper recycle from previous letter envelops and A wax sealed stamp (which is my new toy, Bought from Groupon ) love it. It definitely din cost much for the wrapping but yet 100% sentimental and Sincere. 

Blessed Birthday , Miss Jasmine

Sweet teddy Guarding the parcel

"sealed with love" to my dearest Friend.
Love,Elsie. 

No comments:

Post a Comment