Thursday 2 August 2012

Simple Crafts. Happy Me

Sending all my love to u ^^


Finallyyy... my Art piece for the recycle competition is done. And the photoshoot for the artwork CHECK, now all I have to do is just Send it ! so happy i finish it. I was working very hard on it and did not have time for other craft projects but then i was kinda exhausted from it and decided to take a break from it.

What can be more relaxing then enjoying a cup of tea and make a small craft work. Simple gift tags from the Dear lizzy Stamp Collection. Bought it online just  few weeks ago. Love the little jar stamps. i could imagine alot i could do with it. Though is simple but i find it rather meaningful and does not take alot of effort. just needed some love in making them =)

Have fun crafting! will be posting my artwork which i have be working on soonnn. Stay tuned ! 

No comments:

Post a Comment