Tuesday 28 August 2012

New perception of my Passion on Crafting

Hello Again. Recently I have been trying very hard , cracking my head on thinking what is the next step or what I should do to move myself closer to my dream ( to do what i love and earn a living out of it) Ive always believe that Life is too Short to do anything else specially on things which u hate. But yes. I know its not easy . That is why is keep on cracking my head thinking what would Lead me towards what i want

Then , i realize. Because i put too much thought about it rather just go with the flow. I worsen the Situation. I stop. Stop doing what i love, afraid of making a wrong move. At the End. I didnt move at all . Is worst then making a wrong move.

So i am thinking maybe i should just take this time since im going to be where i am for little while more, to find myself. how much i love crafting and just enjoy making craft simply because i feel like it. Ive always Love making cards. Never like store bought ones. Usually whenever i present a dear friend or family a card, it is certain that is 100% made with love by me.

i feel good seeing smiles and happiness when they see the card and also unwrapping gifts which are wrap nicely with love ( oh did i mention i lovvvvveeee wraping gifts too) ? haha so i guess ill be posting some of my hand made cards here now n then

Here is one  i have made recently Inspired by the Song Love by Frank Sinatra"



No comments:

Post a Comment