Friday 17 August 2012

The Recycle Armor

Hello hello !

Finally sent my Artwork which i have been mentioning like forever but have not shown u guys any Picture of it ( how secretive of me right ) haha. Its time ! ive been planning this project bout a month or so and was pondering whether to proceed for quite a bit.

Well at the end , i push myself to make it happen . And after all the sweat. Late nights and burns on my fingers. It is done ! =) though it might not be perfect but im very happy with myself i stick to it and finish it in time.

Is now On the facebook page of Penang Council for voting . do visit and support all the artist. and if u like mine ? DO like my Link !

 http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=394287053960092&set=a.394287037293427.93712.269488919773240&type=3&theater


Me ! and my work or art !

Having some fun Lol.... candid moments sweet and satisfying.
Well hope this could be and inspiration to u and to all. Will continue to my crafty art journey, and doing what i love... Happy Crafting people 

No comments:

Post a Comment