Friday 15 June 2012

Owl Fever

My first Attempt Little Owl

I have always love all those owls craft which i see from websites ! and always wanted to make them.However i never had the push to do so.as i am not really very good in sewing but then after visiting Penang Hill the other day and saw the Owl Museum. I was Fascinated and excited again!

So, i go ahead a give it a try. Found a simple Owl pattern online and altered it abit to my own liking. and wallah!  tadaa... 2 little cute owls. It was quite easy and fast to make. Which is suitable for people like me that doesn't really have much time sitting for hours doing a project. is a full time mum's thingy. So this project is definitely suitable for full time mums and house wife like me ! that still wants to find time to do something cute. it takes about 2 hours max to do ( and of course i did not sat there 2 hours straight. i was an on n off thing ) but i get it done within an evening.


And then there were 2 . ^^

Hope u Think is cute too ! i love them and im going to look for more patterns online to try and make a collection of Owls Cute little owls. If you guys would like to try . here is the one i found online http://www.sewsimple.com/articles/otis_the_owl_patterns . As i have mention ive made some changes to make it simpler for me. So Have Fun and Happy Crafting ~! 

No comments:

Post a Comment